Terms and Conditions For Online Payments
Online Payment Policy
By using the Online payment system, you agree to the following:
-This is an educational institute's website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
-If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. We do not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to other parties for marketing purposes under any circumstances. We understand clearly that you and your information are one of our most important assets. As a policy matter the information presented here will be disclosed only to the Bank Credit Card Company for the process of approving your payment.
Terms & Conditon
- The information provided by you is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
- You authorize Carmel Convent Sr. Secondary School, Bhopal to charge your Credit Card / Debit Card / Bank account towards the fee as per the authorization given by you in the Online Payment System.
- Carmel Convent Sr. Secondary School, Bhopal, reserve the right to change/ modify the rules and regulations relating the School Fee collection at any point of time without further notifications.
- You understand and accept that the jurisdiction for any disputes relating to , Madhya Pradesh, India.
- No Legal claim can be made for any damage suffered by using the services on this web site. The School Fees Website http://www.carmelbhopal.net/ is only registered for students of Carmel Convent Sr. Secondary School, Bhopal, M.P.(India). We will not be responsible for any transaction done by student/person who is not registered in our school.
- will not be responsible for any damage suffered by you from use of the services on this site.
Fee Refund Policy
- No refund will be granted once the payment is done+
- Duplicate clause - If student paid twice for one payment than transaction amount will be paid within 15 to 20 working days via same source.
- Transaction fees charged would not be refunded/ reversed for any refund or reversal of any transaction.
Bank shall levy following surcharge on the transacted amount :
|Credit Card||1.4% +GST|
|Debit card below 2000||0.85% + GST|
|Debit card above 2000||1.10% +GST|
The surcharge will be payable by the card users.
*applicable taxes extra.